Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

My Nissan Titan 2007 will crank fine on a cold start but if…

Customer Question
My Nissan Titan 2007 will...
My Nissan Titan 2007 will crank fine on a cold start but if I've been driving it and I come home turn it off and leave it for 30 min it doesn't want to crank. I'm thinking it's the crankshaft or camshaft sensor. Any thought?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Nissan
7/31/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 6 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

HI DO YOU MEAN THE ENGINE DO NOT TURN OVER OR IT CRANK BUT DO NOT START /

if I've been driving it and I go to park it and get it. If I wait 30 min it won't start but if it's a cold start it will fire right up.

do the starter work

I need to know if the engine crank but do not start or it just don't crank at all

The engine will start and runs fine when it finally starts. The starter is fine and I just replaced the computer in it and fuel pump
Does this keep charging me as we message back and forth

no it do not

What's your opinion about it then?
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician