Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5s. The brake light and abs…

Customer Question
I have a 2012...

I have a 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5s. The brake light and abs come on the all 4 brakes get tight and eventually lock up. I only have a bosch obd ll scanner. So i cannot pin point the problem.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?

Yes my apologies, Correction the brake light and traction control light is on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. The traction control light is on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes. I bled the front brakes that helped but they still lock up. I dont what else to do.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 9 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi was the brake fluid low ?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician