Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I am looking for an easy access location for the VSS wire

Customer Question

I am looking for an easy access location for the VSS wire 2015 nissan titan
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Nissan Titan. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: i found it on Connecto No. 24. It is White with a red line
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Where is M24 or M43 located?
Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What is going on exactly with your 15 Titan?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When the vehicle is moving the Navigation puts up a warning even when I have a passenger. I want to install a new navigation system that will allow a passenger to adjust the navigation. I need to know where the VSS wire is on this vehicle.
Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

You mean you are trying to set the navigation when the vehicle is moving and it won't let you. That is the issue?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
that is the issue.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
In previous models a White with Red strip wire is under the passenger seat. In 2015 that is all sonar wiring.
Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

You can not disconnect a VSS signal to the navigation. The GPS Antenna that reads the global position is what is the VSS signal. That unfortunately is a feature of the vehicle that can not be altered

Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Do you have any more questions on this?

Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please RATE me by clicking the STARS on top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!