Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I replaced all 4 brake rotors and pads on my 2011 nissan…

Customer Question
I replaced all 4...

I replaced all 4 brake rotors and pads on my 2011 nissan rogue and the ABS light ,AWD light , & the light for I guess slick road is burning and i cann't get them to go off . How do i get them to go off

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the battery fully charged? Does the light stay on while you're driving?

Battery fully charged . & yes they stay on while I'm driving

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Rogue yourself? What have you tried so far?

I replaced the brakes My self , Just driving it and doing what it said to break in the rotors and pads I bought , Speeding up and applying the brakes to get the rotors and pads heated up

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Nissan
7/30/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Gary, Technician replied 10 months ago
Gary
Gary, Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

those lights where not on before the work was done ?

please let me know

most of the time when this happens after brake work was done is one of the 4 wheel speed sensors was unplugged by accident during the work at one of the wheels or the wiring at one of the wheels was damaged

usually a good visual inspection at all 4 wheels will fine the problem

99 % of the time it is one of the front wheels with the wiring or sensor issue

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer