Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Alternator is gane and the car dont ride anymore. Xtrail…

Customer Question
Alternator is gane and...

Alternator is gane and the car dont ride anymore

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

Xtrail 2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and i try nothing yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is it normal that the car dont go faster then 5 k if the alternator in not charging

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
7/30/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. How can I help you today?