Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

O4 nissan titan wont start drove it all day no problems it…

Customer Question
O4 nissan titan...

O4 nissan titan wont start drove it all day no problems it is turning over battery is good also

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Some around it but not to bad

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Titan?

Got good power

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?

04

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing yet on the side of the road. My anti theft light comes on bit is not staying on so i dont think its the nats system

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Nissan
Could it be a fuse somewhere
7/30/2017
Nissan Mechanic: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** have been a dealer tech for 20 years. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

It is possible that the fuel pump has failed. Do you have starting fluid that you can spray into the air intake to see if it will attempt to run?

Please also note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 5 stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have.

CLICK HERE for rating system example.

Please read this:

Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.

1. I am an independent FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also work for Just Answer.

2. When you're pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me or reply and say "I'm satisfied".

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer, Eric

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician