Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Yesterday the abs came on then i notice tcs was also on the…

Customer Question
Yesterday the abs came...

Yesterday the abs came on then i notice tcs was also on the car felt like ir was not getting any gas

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Its a push bitton Maxima S

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Maxima?

2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Maxima yourself? What have you tried so far?

No i just tried to start it and it wont catch

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The abs came on yesterdayand tcs

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/30/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 11 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi did you scan the car for codes ??

I havent done anything im a female but my car go wet inside yesterday would that have anything to do with it

yes that may have do you have an auto zone close by

but its close Noq

take the car there and ask them to scan for codes they do it for free

I cant drive it

ok let the car set open it up tomorrow and let it dry out then see what happen

did you c heck the car to see if it will run ok now??

It atill wont start a neighbor told me that smoke is come from one of the pipes when i tried to start it he says its my spark plugs
He said they probably got wet

this is very unlike . you would have to get water inside the engine for that , did you ?

I left my sun roof open and it rained pretty hard it was also some floods i went through too

ok change the oil before you try to start the engine and the plugs also check the trans fluid to make sure you do not have water in the trans

and check the air filter box for water

No one has looked at my car. At this point i dont know what should i do

if you cant do it hen you will need to get it tow to the repair shop