Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2012 nissan juke was caught in 2 feet of water now my awd…

Customer Question
My 2012 nissan juke...

My 2012 nissan juke was caught in 2 feet of water now my awd light is staying illuminated

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the battery fully charged? Does the light stay on while you're driving?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your JUKE yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
7/30/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Can you scan it to see which codes are stored?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It has no codes stores.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The floor of the car was wet but it ran fine. The only problem is the awd light is on

Use your scan tool. Will it show the wheel speed sensor readings while driving?