Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The alarmestares going of wen I put battery terminal. I got…

Customer Question
The alarmestares going of...

The alarmestares going of wen I put battery terminal

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

I got new battery for the car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2014 sentra sv

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sentra yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i just put neew batery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How do ireset the alarme

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
7/29/2017
Nissan Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 8 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Usually the procedure to turn off the alarm is once you connect the battery the alarm will go off and while it is going off use your remote/key fob to lock and unlock the doors or the key blade to lock and unlock the doors and it will turn off the alarm.In some cases you have to lock and unlock the doors this way and then insert the key into the ignition and start the engine to turn if off.If these procedures have already been attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician