Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I can't open my trunk and the dealer mucked up the wiring…

Customer Question
I can't open my...

I can't open my trunk and the dealer mucked up the wiring harness and is telling me I need a new $2000 door

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried silicone spray or WD-40?

I've tried everything, I don't think it's even connected properly at this point

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '00 Nissan?

2013 and I'm not sure

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and no

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, I've been to 2 nissan mechanics

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
7/28/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

So whats the year make and model of your vehicle and how many miles are on it?