Nissan

Connect one-on-one with a verified nissan mechanic who will answer your question

Jay
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

More related answers
All nissan mechanics are VERIFIED
It shut down on me and it says I key system error.
Jake
Jake, nissan mechanic
I just had the transmission fixed and took it to Nissan to have it reprogrammed yesterday … read more
A mouse or some other critter was in my air conditioner now
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, self employed
A mouse or some other critter was in my air conditioner now I have a dead mouse or?? In my fan or someplace in the air conditioning. I have a 2013 Nison Altima. Any suggestions,over a week and smellha… read more
I have a 2009 Nissan Altima S 2.5L VIN# 1N4AL2AP3CC164547
kalamykid
kalamykid, Pactor automotive
I have a 2009 Nissan Altima S 2.5L VIN# ***** Transmission is bad, I will be going to LKQ in hopes of finding once. Can anyone tell me year range/make and models of compatible transmissions. Thank you… read more
N i just got a Nissan Altima2013 i need to know if i got a
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hi my name is ***** ***** i just got a Nissan Altima2013 i need to know if i got a good car or if im going to have problems later on doung … read more
Need to check the cvt diagnosticn coden and verify if CVT
Clifton B.
Clifton B., nissan master auto tech
need to check the cvt diagnosticn coden and verify if CVT fluid deterioration data is more than 210000 … read more
2013 Nissan Altima - has a noise in the front driver side.
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, self employed
2013 Nissan Altima - has a noise in the front driver side. The dealer who sold it to us. Heard the noise but "supposedly" dint know what it was and referred us to the local Nissan dealer down the road… read more
I have 2013 Nissan Altima and the steering wheel will not
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
I have 2013 Nissan Altima and the steering wheel will not lock. So therefore the car will not start. Can anyone tell me where the steering wheel lock module is and how can I get my steering wheel to l… read more
Second opinion] i need to reprogram the transmission on my
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Second opinion] i need to reprogram the transmission on my altima 2013 … read more
Intermittent jerking while driving at low speed, engine dies
Todd M
Todd M, Owner
intermittent jerking while driving at low speed, engine dies repeatedly, but will re-start. After a few blocks it does the same all over again. … read more
Car won't start, lights flickering, locks won't work, tried
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Car won't start, lights flickering, locks won't work, … read more
Car cuts off when I put it in drive or backing gear, Just
Jake
Jake, nissan mechanic
Car cuts off when I put it in drive or backing gear … read more
I need to know which way to turn the tensioner? 2013 Altima,
Jared D
Jared D, Shop Supervisor
I just need to know which way to turn the tensioner … read more
I have 2013 nissan altima with a 4 clyinder. I have p2097
Clifton B.
Clifton B., nissan master auto tech
I have 2013 nissan altima with a 4 clyinder. I have p2097 trouble code (post cat fuel bank 1 system lean. What do I do).… read more
Altima: I am trying to replace driver side-mirror on 2013 Altima.
Ron Z.
Ron Z., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I am trying to replace driver side-mirror on 2013 Altima. Do I have to remove the entire door panel for that? Would you have instructions for that? Thanks.… read more
Altima: My 2013 Nissan Altima recently started beeping when
Greg
Greg, Shop owner, technician
My 2013 Nissan Altima recently started beeping when it reaches 60 mph. It had not done that before. My wife had driven the car earlier in the week and had played with some of the settings. Any idea ho… read more
Altima: Should the CVT transmission in the 2013 Nissan Altima
internal88
internal88, Product Manger
Should the CVT transmission in the 2013 Nissan Altima S feel very steady from coming from a standstill, mild acceleration, or should you feel a mild hesitation, jerky feel?… read more
How much 2013 - NISSAN - ALTIMA - SV - BODY HARDWARE - REAR
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
How much 2013 - NISSAN - ALTIMA - SV - BODY HARDWARE - REAR BUMPER - COVER cost ? Why I'm unable to see the part in https://www.nissanpartswarehouse.com ? Does 2012 part fits 2013 ?… read more
Hi, I am looking to buy a car. My point of interest as of
carguyjosh
carguyjosh, Associate Degree
Hi, I am looking to buy a car. My point of interest as of now is 2013 Accord or 2013 Altima However I also realized I can get a 2013 Crv or 2012 Accord crossover at the same price ( I like the suv and… read more