Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2017 Maxima... Now 12K EXHAUSTING miles on it to keep it in

Customer Question

2017 Maxima... Now 12K EXHAUSTING miles on it to keep it in the middle of the road... Just a dangerous hobbile car.. At hwy speeds it constantly drifts and at times pulls hard to the left... I litterally have to hold on very tightly to the steering wheel on any trip or its off the road... Brought it in twice now for service and they contiue to tell me "Its the characteristics of the car"... Are you kidding me... I can't believe Nissan would put out a car like this.... Horrible car
JA: Have you checked your tire pressure? Is it a steady pull?
Customer: 7000 times
JA: Are you fixing your Maxima yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: as I stated above... I have brought it in twice to be serviced and they send me away saying its the nature of the car
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: please connect me
Category: Nissan
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

I have worked for nissan for a long time and I assure you that is not how the car is supposed to handle, some dealer advice though, if you are having trouble at one dealership I would take it to another, I have worked for some really great dealers that will help and fix the customers concerns and some that just dont care about the customer at all. Not all dealerships are created equal. Im sorry your having to go through this. If the problem escalates further you can contact nissan north America and start a case with them to lemon law the car. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Nissan USA/Customer service

1(###) ###-####/p>