TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner at Baltic investments
99232115

Where do I find the bcm code for a pin code on a 2005 murano

Customer Question

Category: Nissan
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Are you looking for the BCM location?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

ahhh ok I can help with that, be right back with that info.

Here is the removal and install procedure, let me know if your able to open it and if you have any more questions

Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Giving me a 5 star rating would be appreciated very much .You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you convert this to a pin code

That would be a dealer only thing, what are you trying to do with this code?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Program a key, they lost all Keys

oh snap, I know the consult 3 will do it and then you have to reference with nissan online to get that code, If I were you I would send it to nissan and just up charge them a little more to cover your end. They should give you a break sense your a local shop.