Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Trying to remove the blower motor but there is a bracket

Customer Question

trying to remove the blower motor but there is a bracket that is blocking it even after removing the brake and accelerator
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Nissan. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: nope
Category: Nissan
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Whats the year make and model of the vehicle?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
2011 nissan rogue.
Moot point now, used a screw driver to get the nut off the kick plate bracket that was blocking the fan motor removal.

fantastic! do you have any other questions while you got me on the line

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
nope, not unless you have a better way to do it without removing the dash to get at it in the future.

no im all out