Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

2002 Nissan Altima passenger front window won't go up. Need

Customer Question
to know what color are...
2002 Nissan Altima passenger front window won't go up. Need to know what color are the power wires for the window motor to jump with 12v
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Nissan Altima. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I know it is a power issue, track and all is ok
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
7/22/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

The up circuit on your passenger side window is the yellow wire and the down circuit is the green wire at the window motor. See the wiring diagram in the link below for testing reference.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Power%20window%20Jul%2022.pdf

Off what I believe to be the motor harness I have 4 smaller wires red, white,blue black. Then 2 bigger wires blue and blue with red stripe

Okay if you working off the motor and not the right switch then the up wire will be the blue wire and the down wire is the Green/black at the window motor.

Is that 26 plus the 20

Im not sure what you asking, Im not requesting a phone call. That site generated and we can get this resolved in this char forunm.

There is no green and black

If you look at the wiring diagram for your Altima I sent you will see its coming off the motor. See the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Power%20window%20Wires%20JUl%2022.pdf

I have a 6 wire plug I believe comes from the window motor. On the plug 4 small wires red,what,blue,black. Then two larger gagae wires one blue and one blue with red stripe. I need to know which two would I hook up 12v to to make the window go up and down

Okay then that is not your window motor plug, the window motor only has two wires. The window motor is a DC motor and you can switch the two wire on it from ground to power to reverse the rotation.

I only have what I told you and I tried to go on the link and can't get in it. I'm sorry but I am a female and I don't work on cars. I looked at a you tube video. My car window in down and I'm alone. I don't think I can answer or understand

The link should open fine for you as long as your not on a mobile device. You need a PC and it will open. The motor only has two wires and to access the motor you are going to need to remove the door panel.

It has taken me 3hrs just to see this wiring

The wiring you need to see is at the actual window motor and that is inside of the door. Those are the wire you are going to need to jump power to.

I don't have a pic just my phone
I don't have a pc

Okay do you have someone who can help you get the door panel off and jump the wires at the window motor?

No not unless I find a service station but my luck probably not I was just going to go buy some wire from the store and jump off the battery

Okay if you can access the motor in the door that will work as long as the motor is okay.

Can you stop the charge to my card.. this isn't working for me

Customer service can help you with that. I have no access to that.

What is their phone number

Ill send it in for you. They will contact you.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician