Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Metcalf, McKinney, Tx. I have a Nissan Versa note and I have

Customer Question
My name is***** McKinney, Tx...
My name is***** McKinney, Tx. I have a Nissan Versa note and I have a problem. When I last parked it in the garage, my pet dog set off the alarm and I got it stopped by inserting the key in the driver side door lock to stop it. That was last Wednesday and today I tried to start it to run errands and it is dead and nothing I did would get it started. What could be the matter?
JA: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: What year is your Versa?
Customer: 2004
JA: Are you fixing your Versa yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I could not start it and I got on the computer because there is no reason the battery would go dead.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Is it in the area of page up and page down on the keyboard?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The car has less than 8,000 miles and has not given me a problem since I bought it new at my local Nissan dealership.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
7/15/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 4 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Hello thanks for the question. My name is ***** ***** I am a Nissan expert.What happens when you turn the key to start position? Do you hear a clicking sound or anything at all?Also are you near the car now, where you could try some things for me?
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician