Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

While trying to back up, my cars front right wheel has

Customer Question
While trying to back...

While trying to back up, my cars front right wheel has gotten stuck and my steering wheel has become very loose. I'm not sure what is wrong with my car. It will not move.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the steering wheel actually locked? Does it feel slightly springy when you try to turn it in one direction, but has no give when you go the opposite way?

I am not sure it feels very soft and easy to move.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2016 Nissan Sentra

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sentra yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am away from my house so I am trying to move my car as I am in middle of a parking lot. I have tried turning on and off the car, applying the parked and gas, it does not move.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Nissan
7/14/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

When you try to move vehicle does it make any noises like something is broken?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician