Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The steering wheel is locked and the brake won't go down,

The steering wheel is...

The steering wheel is locked and the brake won't go down

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you applied constant pressure to the steering wheel while turning the key in the ignition?

This is a push to start button I don't have a key

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

Is a Nissan Altima 2017 I do have a key but I think it's only to open the door I don't have anywhere to stick this key to get the car to work when you push the button the button works but the brake is stuck in the steering wheel is

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

The only thing I've tried was to move the wheel push the brake and push the push to start button all at the same time and that doesn't seem to be working

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

But to answer your question no I have not mechanical you taking the car part I don't know nothing about doing that kind of stuff

Mechanic's Assistant: Sorry. Please ask it again.

I apologize for the message I'm using voice text and it's coming out kind of

6/22/2017
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Does the head lights turn on when you turn the switch on for the head lights?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm not able to afford to call you I'm sorry this is the only way I can do it
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm already paying a tow truck

If the car is under warranty, all you would need to do is contact Nissan Road side, and the tow would be no charge.

You can contact them by dialing 1-800-Nissan-1

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks consider the $20 payment I paid a donation because somehow I got the car working again it doesn't pay to use this service if i can't afford to speak on the phone and that's not your fault . I know next time not to do something like this but thank you for trying /God fixed it for me instead
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The tow truck is also been cancelled
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Your company needs to let its customers know up front the prices for the call I feel like I got played man $20 to be told to do the obvious I expected more out of this service and then to be asked to pay even more money for a phone call period I'm not blaming you sir it's just the nature of the business , they shouldn't advertise as if all you have to do is pay twenty bucks and you get the right answer

Sorry about that.. That is a Automated response that pops up.

I am glad you got it going..

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks, ***** ***** wonderful day

You too...

thank you for using JustAnswer.com

thank you for using JustAnswer.com

Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician