Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner at Baltic investments
99232115

CAR PULLING TO THE RIGHT AFTER FRONT END ALIGNMENT.

Customer Question

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 4 months ago.

try crossing the front tires

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Tires have been rotated and balanced, new struts, new driver side cv axle, all tie rods and ball joints, are ok. Brake calipers not sticking. Car has been computer aligned and adjustments made, but continues to pull right.

right, but you could still have a tire issue and belt separation the balance didnt pick up, I would cross the front tires

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have tried crossing front tires, but still pulling.

I would take it back to the shop and get it re aligned and get the camber to go to the left, set right camber more forward, are you the customer or mechanic?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am the customer. Sounds like the shop does not know what they are doing. I changed the struts before having it aligned. Correct me if I am wrong, but neither of the (2) bolts that attach the strut to the knuckle (lower strut) are not camber bolts and the shop said it was normal.

that is normal they do make camber bolts to replace those if there is a problem but most cars are fine from factory without that, that car is very sensitive too and depending where you live the road slope could vary in degrees and they should adjust for that as well, but I would take it back and make them re adjust and there expense. im sorry your having to go though that. I always test drive my cars after an alignment so the customer is happy

Customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 5stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you.