Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

It is overheating I have changed the radiator, fuel pump,

Customer Question
water pump, hoses and it...
It is overheating I have changed the radiator, fuel pump, water pump, hoses and it still is overheating and blowing out the water from radiator I have to stop and put water back in about every 5 miles just tell me what I can do to fix it please
JA: When it comes to this particular vehicle, have flat tires been a problem in the past?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2007 nissan titan
JA: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes, I have replaced everything I can think of
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wrote above what I have replaced and it is still doing it
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Nissan
6/11/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 5 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

How this started on overheating, did it run hot an had to drive in the red for a while?

the water being pushed out ,tells us we are building pressure,a radiator, thermostat air bubble,not bleed correctly ? OR YOU BLEW A HEAD GASKETTE?

IF YOU PULL OIL DIP STICK OUT IS THERE WATER AND OIL MIXED TOGETHER,DOES OIL LOOK MILKY ?

WHEN YOU PULL IT OUT WHEN RUNNING , IS THERE A LOT OF PRESSURE COMING OUT OF IT ,IF YOU GET YOUR OPEN HAND ON THE DIP STICK HOLE ,IS THERE OIL SPECS ON YOUR HAND

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

YOU ARE WELCOME

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Apreciatted

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation.

Please kindly rate Me ,A 5 Star Rating is Much Appreciated.

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,

You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert

that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please Keep in Mind that when You Rate Me , it Does Not End Our Conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

I 'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat