Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I was at laundromat, One sec on make/model, Nissan Murano

Customer Question

Hi Pearl I was at laundromat
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: One sec on make/model
JA: What year is your Nissan?
Customer: Nissan Murano 2012
JA: Are you fixing your Murano yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was listem i was listening to radio Had it on aux When I push start with key in
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: It rattles and doesn't start
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Good call Headlights won't turn on I probably need ajump
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I'm here to help 365 days a year, but not every hour of the day. I try to prevent delays as much as possible. Please understand I am not there and can only advise based on what you tell me. Let's get started.

If the headlights will not come on then your battery connections are dirty, the battery is bad, or the battery is discharged. Try a jump start or battery charger first off and let me know those results.

Please make sure to rate my answer prior to logging off, as this is how I get credit for helping you. If you have not yet received 5 star excellent service from me. Please follow up so you get everything from me that you expected from the deposit you have already paid, which I get nothing of till you rate me. Rating does not close the post nor prevent replying at a later date.

Thanks Moose

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. If not please reply so we can resolve your issue together.

Thanks Chris