K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician, Associates Degree in Automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

Driver window won't go up after replacing motor. auto

Customer Question

driver window won't go up after replacing motor.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: auto 210,000
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2004 quest se
JA: Are you fixing your Quest yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced motor, in replacing window needed window lower to reattach screws but won't go up now
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: my friend is very adept with doing all repairs but we can't find a wiring diagram for him to look at. also if switchis the problem want to make sure we order correct one
Category: Nissan
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I'll post the window diagrams below for you. LEt me know if I may help further.

If my answer has helped you please help me by rating/accepting. It costs you nothing more to rate or accept and follow ups concerning your question are always free. Rating just makes sure I am credited for my time and efforts. Thanks for using Just Answer!