Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Had trouble starting, fuel pump has been replaced, ecu has

Customer Question

had trouble starting, fuel pump has been replaced, ecu has been replaced, crankshaft/cam sensor replaced. still giving me problems
JA: Are you certain it's the fuel pressure sensor that's in need of attention? What about the fuel rail? Have you checked it yet?
Customer: i am no mechanic by any means, this is all new to me
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2008 nissan titan
JA: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have no way to work on it myself. i had it towed and all of those parts had gotten replaced and i am still having trouble
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: it looks like the truck use to have subs in it and they did the wiring themselves. would that possibly have anything to do with it?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Where did you get all these parts you have installed? What have you verified that called for the parts to be replaced?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I had the truck towed to a repair shop and honestly trusted they would figure it out
Expert:  Jay replied 5 months ago.

Well this can be tricky to determine, but I will do my best.

First do you know where they brought all these parts they installed? Cause allot of parts were installed.. Any codes?