Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

07 pathfinder 4.0 cranks. Has spark. No start, It was low so…

Customer Question
07 pathfinder 4.0 cranks...

07 pathfinder 4.0 cranks. Has spark. No start

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

It was low so I have booster cables on it I did run the battery low. Headlights work

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just pulled a plug to see if I had spark and swapped ecm/fog light relays

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It spuddered when I went to start it the first time and if I were to guess seams like no fuel

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 1 year ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Does the engine turn over and not start? Did you try to jump start the truck to see if it would start?