Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm trying to find the location for the A/C relay for our…

Customer Question
I'm trying to find...

I'm trying to find the location for the A/C relay for our 2011 Rouge

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Nissan. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

We have had 3 compressors replaced in this car. Every time the A/C goes out it is preceded with episodes of intermintent non function. When it goes out, the clutch will no longer engauge. If we could buy just a clutch that is all we would replace.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is the relay for the A/C compressor clutch I am looking for, not the blower relay
3/21/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 1 year ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Hey there, thanks for the question.The relay for the A/C compressor is inside the IPDM. You can't remove the relay it's built into the IPDM, but you can do an auto active test with the IPDM and make it activate the clutch to verify the relay is working fine.
Jake
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician