Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

2011 pathfinder wont come out of park no climate controls no…

2011 pathfinder wont come...

2011 pathfinder wont come out of park no climate controls no backup camera and no on screen diagnostics

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket camera, or did it come with the vehicle?

Came with vehical

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes scanned over fuses it just started today

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

This is all i have found so far

1/14/2017
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

We are only permitted to address one concern per post and the rest have to be opened as new questions with your subscription plan. On this one I will help address the first concern mentioned. Do the brake lights work?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry not with vehicle now can I call you tomorrow around 4 eastern time

Yes we can continue diag tomorrow.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hey moose this is Keith. Just got in from work. Can you give me a call on the 2011 pathfinder

I can help you right here by typing. I have the crud and can not talk on the phone without coughing my head off.

Since the brake lights work. We need to access the shift lock solenoid on the shifter. It needs to see power on the red or green wire with the key on and brake pressed. It also needs ground on the black wire. If those are good then the shift lock is faulty.

Please read this:

1. Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.
  2. I do not work at or for Just Answer. You and I can only communicate on this page.
  3. When you're pleased or happy with my answer or efforts to help you. At the top of the screen please rate me or reply and say ( I'm pleased.)
  4. When I help you I am only paid from your question value deposit when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer, Chris

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician