Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

My blower motor stopped so I replaced fuses,relay, and

Customer Question
blower motor but it still...
my blower motor stopped so I replaced fuses,relay, and blower motor but it still will not blow air what else is there to check?
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: 206000 no other problems
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2006 murano sl
JA: Are you fixing your Murano yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes replaced blower motor and relay. also both fuses in interior fuse block
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: help!
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/2/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Roy Belding, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Roy Belding
Roy Belding, ASE Certified Technician

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

do you have a volt meter to do some checks???

already checked them all is there another fuse locations

them????

is there 12 volts to the blower motor????

there are 4 fuses that control the blower system.

how did you check them??? do they have voltage on both sides???

are there more fuses besides two in fuse block inside and where are they located

I will attach a wire diagram for you to view with the fuses.

again, did you check for voltage at the motor and the fuses??? if I am to help you, I need answers to my questions

Roy

fuses are good not sure about 12v to motor which wires do I check
what wires do I check at motor

both wires.

can you tell me where the other two fuses are located? I cant check the wires have to take it back apart it will take a bit of doing
got 200 dollars in parts now

the second attachment I sent you gives you the fuse numbers in the fuse block. take a look at it.

I teach this material and am heading off to class. I will check back later today to see how you are doing

200 in parts that were never verified that they were bad. thats why you diag the failure before replacing anything. that will keep the money in your pocket where it belongs

Roy

thanks

your welcome

how are you making out

Roy Belding
Roy Belding
Roy Belding, ASE Certified Technician