Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

All time when I on my Rogue I have a message: maintenance

Customer Question
tire. I made rotation all...
All time when I on my Rogue I have a message: maintenance tire. I made rotation all tires, but I still have this message.
JA: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?
Customer: My tires new I change in Costco 2015 year. I had no problems before
JA: Are you fixing your Rogue yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No. Costco rotated tires today
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Mike V., Nissan Technician replied 12 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and respond with the assistance you need!

No need to request a phone call, but please give me a moment to type my response.

All this actually means is they didn't reset the maintenance reminder on the screen after they rotated the tires. You don't have to do anything other then reset it to get rid of the message, and most of all it doesn't mean the car isn't safe or anything.

Either they didn't know how to reset it or forgot to do it after they did the maintenance. This is covered in the owners manual if you want to try and reset it yourself. If not, call them and make sure they can reset it for you.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please be kind and remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!

Do you have any more questions for me?

Mike V.
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician