peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Ignition fuse 15A keeps on blowing...Nissan Wingroad.

Customer Question

Ignition fuse 15A keeps on blowing...Nissan Wingroad
JA: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: Probably 2002
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We had the Transmission repaired last week. I usually attend to the small repairs but complex things I get a mechanic to attend
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Fuse blew for the first time yesterday. We replaced it and it blew again this morning.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If this issue only occurred after the transmission was repaired this can be an issue with the transmission solenoids or sensors internally with one shorting out needing replaced or an issue with the wiring to the sensors.I would have this checked/tested further to locate which is the cause here and it may be covered for repair from the facility that did the transmission repair.If this is a short that has been occuring even before the transmission repair let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete