hi there, thanks for the instructions.
Luckily for you since this is not an intelligent key year model you CAN program the remotes by yourself.
To do so, just follow the instructions below.
1. Open the door and sit down in the driver’s seat. Press the button on the driver’s side panel located near the window to lock all of the doors.
2. Insert and fully remove your key from the ignition six times within a matter of 10 seconds. (Timing does matter.)
You know that it was successful when the exterior lights of the vehicle flash, as will the interior ones twice.
3. After you have successfully completed the second step, once again, place the key in the ignition, but this time turn it to “Accessories Mode.”
4. Take your key fob and press any single button on it once. (Only press it once or else programming the fob won’t work correctly.)
—If done correctly, the hazard lights will flash once, letting you know that the fob is in the process of being programmed.
5. If everything has gone smoothly up until this point, remove the key from the ignition. Unlock the doors on the side panel and open the driver’s door. Shut the door, and test out your key fob.