Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

My car won't start!! yes they are and i cleaned them and the

Customer Question
my car won't start!! JA: Have...
my car won't start!!
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: yes they are and i cleaned them and the interior lights wont turn on only the brake lights as i press the brake
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2002 nissan altima 2.5 engine
JA: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm trying to get it to start. I have checked all fuses to see if any were burned and all seemed to be okay
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
As i press the brake, the lights turn on, but nothing inside the car seems to work. Things like the alarm, trunk, door lock button, dashboard or interior ignition light do not seem to turn on.
10/17/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer and allowing me to assist you. may I as a few questions before we start? Does the starter crank the engine?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, the starter does not crank the engine
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
CANCEL THE CALL
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
DO NOT CHARGE THE $26 DOLLARS, I DO NOT WANT THE CALL. PLEASE AND THANK YOU
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I DO NOT WANT TO BE CHARGED 26 DOLLARS FOR A CALL. DO NOT CALL BECAUSE I WON'T ANSWER. I DO NOT WANT THE CHARGED FEE OR THE CALL PLEASE

That's fine , do you still want to continue on here?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No i do not wish to continue. The service is too slow. I'd like my money back because i was not satisfied.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Cancel everything. I was not helped at all
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician