Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Vibration under pathfinder its a 04 starts at 40 mph seems

Customer Question
vibration under pathfinder its a...
vibration under pathfinder its a 04 starts at 40 mph seems to be under drivers side passenger says dont feel it on their side at 65 mph dont go away but not as bad steering wheel doesnt vibrate or anything totallt under neath let go of steering wheel goes perfectly straight
JA: How often does the vibration occur, and when did you last have the tires balanced?
Customer: vibration occurs everytime it hits 40 mph and just had new tires and balanced 4 days ago it does have wheel spacers on it
JA: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we put all new brakes and rotors new struts on front shocks on rear new inner and outer wheel bearings
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
9/13/2016
Nissan Mechanic: JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy replied 1 year ago
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy

?did it do this prior to tire replacement

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician