Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I am looking for a replacement part. its the secondary

Customer Question
hi, i am looking for...
hi, i am looking for a replacement part.
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: its the secondary pulley revolution sensor P0720 on my cvt transmission from my 2 liter Nissan Almera Tino V10
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: yes sry i wrote it above
JA: What year is your Nissan?
Customer: 2001
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes i am fixing it myself. i changed the transmission fluid and changed the primary pulley revolution sensor
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i cant find the secondary revolution sensor on the market. and the only number on the original sensor is 4U000 pleas tell me where i can purchase this sensor
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
9/4/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Dan, ASE Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, ASE Master Technician

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you out with your question.

Have you tried calling the dealer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my father in law did. but they werent able to find the right part...
im in germany an the car was imported.

Ok I will opt out and see if another expert can help, I am in the US and this vehicle was never sold here, so I cannot look it up in my system.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thanx.
the transmission should be RE0F06A CVT
its crazy, it seems this transmission was hardly sold...
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 1 year ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician

Here you go

Input Speed Sensor................................. C12730

Output Speed Sensor .............................. C12732

call or email this Company. Your fortunate that on this model it looks like the revolution sensors are NOT part of the valve body. Most CVT's anymore are part of it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi, But this company is in australia or new zeeland...
isnt there anything in usa or europe?

This transmission was never used in the US market.

There is a place in the UK you can get your parts from, you can email your parts request to them.

here is their phone: Call +44 (0)1323 848886

they list both revolution sensors and part numbers on their online parts catalog as well.

parts catalog for your tranmission

please be sure to leave me a kind rating so i get credit for my time!

thank you.

Jake
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician