Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

My 2006 nissan frontier looses power up hill code poo11

Customer Question
crank shaft sensor retared timing...
My 2006 nissan frontier looses power up hill code poo11 crank shaft sensor retared timing
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
8/20/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Matt, Engineer

Hello

OK if the crank sensor is faulty then you will have all sorts of issues with a lack of power and poor starting

fortunately the part isn't too expensive so I'd carefully check over the state of the wiring 1st and if thats OK then replace the sensor

you can see its location in this image

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you

Matt, Engineer