Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Failed emissions said knock sensor was bad relocated knock

Customer Question
sensor to top of the...
Failed emissions said knock sensor was bad relocated knock sensor to top of the motor put it on top of the intake system now they're telling me that the co is too high what should I do should I change spark plugs and wires what's what do I need to do
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
8/6/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.

Often using an additive to clean the combustion chamber, valves, injectors, and converters, plus cleaning the MAF sensor will resolve this.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician