Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

I have to install the entire front bumper assembly for my

Customer Question

I have to install the entire front bumper assembly for my wife's 2003 Nissan Murano the only thing that is on there is the bumper reinforcement I don't know if there is a step-by-step Laymans guide on how to do it we have a new bumper and grill and the Styrofoam in between we also have the fog lights and she got a bunch of buttons Or buttons that I hold it all together as well I appreciate any feedback given
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know what size fuse it needs?
Customer: Or buttons that I hold it all together as well I appreciate any feedback given
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing I anticipate on doing it today like I said there may be some components that I still need but I'm pretty sure we have everything I don't know if there is a exploded detail of the front bumper assembly
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Nope otherwise it runs fine it just looks like hell LOL
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Give me a few minutes and I will take pictures of everything that I have
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is all the components
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Justanswer. Thank you for your question and I will assist you with your concern.

The grill assembly clips to the front bumper and its installed as an assembly. I have enclosed in the link below the steps that Nissan offers . Have a look and see if this will help you get your install completed.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Front%20bumper%20Aug%205.pdf