Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
The starter motor is located on the passenger rear of the engine as shown below.The procedure for replacement is posted below as well.
Removal and Installation
1. Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
2. Remove engine undercover, using power tools.
3. Remove exhaust manifold cover from exhaust manifold (right bank) to gain access to starter cover bolts.
4. Remove starter cover bolts and starter cover.
5. Disconnect terminal "1" connector and terminal "2" nut.
6. Remove the two starter bolts, using power tools.
7. Remove the starter.
To installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Terminal "2" nut: 10.8 Nm (1.1 kg-m, 8 ft-lb)
CAUTION: Be sure to tighten terminal "2" nut carefully.
If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.