Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

NO FUEL INJECTOR PULSE?

Customer Question
NO FUEL INJECTOR PULSE?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
7/27/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. The problem you are having with the lack of injector pulse can be caused by any of the following,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
AFTER REVIEWING THE INFORMATION ON THE LINK YOU SUGGESTED I WANT TO SAY THAT WE HAVE ALREADY CHECKED ALL OF THOSE THINGS AND ALL IS OK WITH THOSE THAT.,
THE PROBLEM STILL EXISTS, AS I MENTIONED BEFORE, THE COMPUTER AND DISTRIBUTOR WERE REPLACED.
THE READINGS ON BOTH GREEN & YELLOW AND GREEN & BLACK CAVITY 8 AND #17 AT THE COMPUTER, #8 CAVITY, KEY ON ENGINE OFF READS 4.9 AND 2.8 WHEN CRANKING, AND CAVITY #17, KEY ON ENGINE OFF READS 0.1 AND 0.6 TO 0.7 WHEN CRANKING. HAVE A QUESTION ON THAT AND HOW DO I CHECK THE CRANK ANGLE SENSOR RESISTANCE OR VOLTS TO SEE WHICH WIRES SHOULD BE PULSATING OUT OF THE DISTRIBUTOR WHEN CRANKING BECAUSE ONLY ONE WIRE COMING OUT OF THE DISTRIBUTOR PULSATES, THE OTHER HAS VERY LOW OHMS.

Okay well this is all I have on this so I will open the post back up and perhaps someone else has something different to offer.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician