Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Looking to buy a used nissan that came from Nevada and is a

Customer Question

Looking to buy a used nissan that came from Nevada and is a 2015. However, per the carfax report, 1/30/15 it lists at 1400 miles the "clutch replaced", then 6/8/15 at 3700 miles "clutch master cylinder replaced", on 2/29/16 maintenance inspection, and lastly on 5/30"vehicle sold at auction listed as dealer vehicle". So, my question is do you think this vehicle was a lemon buy back by the dealer or a repo given that there is no record of the vehicle being traded in and a gap in the last maintenance record and the time it was sold at auction?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Eric Gardner replied 1 year ago.

I think you have every right to worry about this vehicle. Given the history and how long is has spent just sitting this year alone, 2016, I would personally not purchase this vehicle. Let this one be someone elses problem.