How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris(aka-Moose) Your Own Question
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Category: Nissan
Satisfied Customers: 621
Experience:  16 years of experience
Type Your Nissan Question Here...
Chris(aka-Moose) is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Jx35, 2013 I believe, I replaced my side mirror,

Customer Question

hi, I have a Jx35
JA: What year is your JX35?
Customer: 2013
I believe
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I replaced my side mirror, now the camera has a red x in it.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I know the camera needs calibration
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I spent the day boating with family and recently logged in and got all caught up. I see alot of waiting customers like yourself that were not helped earlier. Why I do not know but I believe I can help if you still need or want it. Please do not confuse this as my answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since I have not heard back from anyone. I checked with dealer and got my answer. It basically means I need to calibrate my camera and seems only dealer or someone with consult tool can do it. Btw,do I still get charged $20 for this? If so, I probably have to dispute that.
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

You were charged. If you have another question I can help with I will or I can submit a refund request.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do not have another question at this point. Please submit refund request for me.
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.