Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

When driving and come to a stop engine die i have to take my

Customer Question

when driving and come to a stop engine die i have to take my foot off the ped
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: yes it is automatic transmission 357187 km/h
JA: What is the model of your '355187 Nissan?
Customer: 2006 nissan xtrail 2.5cc engine
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes change no.4 fuel injection and fuel filter four new plugs and gas pump
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to begin to know what is causing the problem you are having the first thing you need to do is to connect your scan tool to the computer system and scan the system to see if there are any fault code setting. If you can get this done and post back with them I will see if I can help you determine what is causing the problem you are having.