Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a shortage somewhere in the electronic system my

Customer Question

I have a shortage somewhere in the electronic system my inside light blink all the time I can'T turn them off I can'T used the the auto lock the alarm always go off or run the batterm down we can'T find the problem need help bad
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Not many techs online today and we are busy busy. Sorry for the long delay. I believe I can help on this concern if you still want or need help?

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the answer to my question or just refund my money back.

Which inside light blinks all the time?

Will the vehicle crank and start and can it be driven?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chris I am very disappointed in this service. I spent $20.00 to ask 1 question and did not get a response. Now you want another $26.00 to answer the same question. I am not satisfied with your response please refund my money.

The website sent you the option to swap to a phone call service which you do not have to accept if you just want to continue chatting here. All of that has nothing to do with me. The only thing I have control over is what I type to you and nothing else. Do you still want me to send in a refund request to CS?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a refund.

Sending that request in now.