Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

What Nissan yr model has 370 ratio rear end.

Customer Question

what Nissan yr model has 370 ratio rear end.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I need to know what model vehicle your searching for to research those available axles?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if I knew the year and model I would not need your service the 370 rear is in a*****standard transmission that's all I can find please advise

The 2010 Nissan 370Z uses a 3.692 ratio rear axle which is called a 3.70 ratio. Is that what you were needing?

If your confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If your not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you are pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I FOUND A GUY IN FLORIDA THAT KNEW WHAT NISSAN VEHICLE HAD THIS REAR END 10/37 370 RATIO . NISSAN MODEL BT 210

Glad you got what you needed.