Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

How to replace the fan control amplifier in a 2004 nissan

Customer Question
maxima and the location of...
How to replace the fan control amplifier in a 2004 nissan maxima and the location of it?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have ordered the resistor. I was told you have to remove glove box, but someone else said it was not necessary
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: The blower does not work on any speed. I just turned it on and there was no power. fuses are fine
JA: Have you checked the spark plugs? When was your air filter last changed?
Customer: This is the blower motor for heating and air conditioning.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
6/14/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic, Mobile Elect., ARA Cert. replied 1 year ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic, Mobile Elect., ARA Cert.

.

sorry for the delay............
.
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”
.
The Fan Control Amp is located on the bottom of the Blower Motor
Click Attachments below

.
IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.
.
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A.
.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
.
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service
.

.
.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service

Hi, I answered your question correctly & as soon as I saw it.
did you need more info?
please respond or rate my answer, as that is what was agreed to.
thank you

.
.
.
.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch