Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I'm driving a Nissan Sentra 2014 : It won't start It's

Customer Question
Hey I'm driving a Nissan...
Hey I'm driving a Nissan Sentra 2014
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It won't start It's cutting on. But won't turn
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: It's a 2014 so two years
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Do u know what it could be
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: Nothing jus trying to start
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
6/14/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I can not tell from your response. Will the engine crank, or will it crank but not start?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Crank but not start

Thanks, ***** ***** know how to check spark, fuel pressure, and injector pulse?

Is the theft light on or flashing while trying to start?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician