Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2009 Nissan versa s/SL: steering wheel seems to have some

Customer Question

2009 Nissan versa s/SL: steering wheel seems to have some play when driving. car pulls to left, and car bounces some when driving. Any comments if this is coil springs, front suspension and cost to fix. May be a recall on Versa's (not certain) coil springs - online saw this.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  I. Silva replied 1 year ago.

Hello...welcome and thank you for using Justanswer.

The most common problem on this vehicles as the steering and front end are the ball joints , if you have someone that can do this job for you , I would look online for kits that come with lower control arms and tie rod ends for about 100 dollars.You will get the complete lower control arms with ball joints and the rubber bushings and also the tie rod ends that are part of you steering rack and can also give you that play on the steering wheel.

I would definitely recommend and independent shop if you don't have any friend that can do this for you.Independent shops would give you a much cheaper labor rate and also use after market parts for almost half of the dealers price.

Good luck.

Let me know.

Thank you very much.