Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a2001 maxima, with the moonroof stuck open. just

Customer Question
I have a2001 maxima...

I have a2001 maxima, with the moonroof stuck open. just trying to find out how to close it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Ithink the motor is dead for the moonroof, looking for a manuual way todoit.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Actually, just reading about it, have not done anything yet.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?

Not that I know about

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Does it move at all if you use the Tilt button for the roof?