Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

My altiva 2005 v6 in Oreilly codes in cilinder 2 and 4

Customer Question
Hi ,my altiva 2005 v6...
Hi ,my altiva 2005 v6 in Oreilly codes for misfire in cilinder 2 and 4 ,transmission problem, not shifting 4 and 5,is automatic,and some problem with position sensor
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Does not want to stay on,it shake to much and chek engine on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes,I undrestand some mechanic work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: The engine was reabild 3 Year ago
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How much for my answer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My car is a Nissan altima 2005 v6
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok I be waiting
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/25/2016
Nissan Mechanic: FIXITMAN, MasterTechnician replied 1 year ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, MasterTechnician
Hello, my name is***** you tell me the code numbers that were in the computer?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Im sorry but lefted at work,tomorrow I well have the codes in my hands,how do I get back to you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Or you can call me araund 10:00 am at(###) ###-####in Al,thanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
In Arizona
I will not be available for a call, but if you can post them back here I will respond once I see them. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok tomorrow,thanks
Thank you. Have a great rest of your night.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Im Carlos from last night and my Altima codes are here,0721--1726--0780--0735--0734--0300--1229--,pelase answer me soon Bobby,thanks
Thank you. Sorry it took so long to get back with you as I was just able to get back online. All of these codes together tell me that there is a voltage problem somewhere. It may be a blown fuse or a wiring problem. It may also be a failure in the control module, which is the most common cause of this. The voltage supply circuits to the transmission and the throttle control system need to be checked first. This will let you know if there is simply a voltage issue or if it may be the computer failing.
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, MasterTechnician