Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I have a 2005 Sentra 1.8S and it will not start. I was

Customer Question
I have a 2005 Sentra...
I have a 2005 Sentra 1.8S and it will not start. I was driving down the highway and it just stopped running. I had this issue 6 months ago and replaced the crank and cam shaft sensors and it fixed the problem. I thought it might be that again so I replaced them but now it will not start. The only warning sign I've had the last few weeks is the radio has been cutting out on start up. Any ideas?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
5/23/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Sorry for the delay, I was busy most of the day today. I do not know why no others took the plunge on this concern, but I am willing to if your still needing help after this excessive wait time.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am sorry but I had a guy down the street look before you got back at it and it was the fuel pump. I am in the process of trying to get my $20 back but I don't know if that's going to happen. If I do not get charged any more money I will be happy to rate you but I really didn't get anything answered from you. The only other issue that I've seen on-line is the my ignition switch might be going as I have noticed my radio taking a bit to come on when it starts up. If you can give some insight on that and assure me it is not going to cost me more, then I will rate you. Thanks Moose.

Sure I can help on the ignition switch radio issue if you plan to rate my answer. Do you own a test light or volt ohm meter?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician