Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Check light went on,trouble code states misfire in cylinder

Customer Question
5? Thought I would do...
Check light went on,trouble code states misfire in cylinder 5? Thought I would do a service and go from their?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: Ph325
JA: Huh?
Customer: Spell Check
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 325
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yup
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well like the engines missing , running rough, so planning on changing oil Filters , put some fuel injector cleaners , ect
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: Umm just hit 100 000 miles
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
5/17/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Kevin, Auto Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Hi im kevin What vehicle do you have and engine ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
2003 Nissan Murano v6
Is it petrol
do you still need assistance ?
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician